So this week The League of Extraordinary Bloggers is bringing on the hate. We are writing about:
And with no comparison I have to go with the Filmation series: Ghostbusters. Not the COOL Ghostbusters... not the REAL Ghostbusters... sigh... THESE Ghostbusters:
|Side effects of viewing include: Your eyes bleeding...|
out your butt.
|A C3PO knock-off and werewolf in tennis shoes and a green unitard? |
|Dude. The air-brushed van you used to live on just called.|
It misses you.
|Are those "Mom-Jeans" you're wearing?|
And the toys. Well just look at this thing with its pith helmet and child-bearing hips. Every child's Christmas list must have been packed with DUPLICATE "Haunter" action figures. Who came up with these characters? Who found this guy menacing? AND HE WAS A REOCCURRING CHARACTER!!!
There was nothing NOT disappointing when the worst Ghostbusters were confused with the REAL Ghostbusters.
|Don't ever leave us again.|
- Lord Bad Guy takes over the Midnight Monster Spookshow for a post about the poor portrayal of his 80's cartoon villain brethren.
- Nerd Rage Against the Machine is NOT feeling Footloose and Fancy Free.
- Geeky Vixen Floors me with her UNBRIDLED (ha!) hatred of all thing My Little Pony!
- SOMEONE (Jaime Hood) is FINALLY taking a brave step and talking about the true crime against humanity that Zoobilee Zoo represents.
- Miss M at Diary of a Dorkette hates... balls? I'll just let you read it for yourself. Her story is the pits.
That's it for me tonight kids! I'll be back soon with some Geeky Goodwill Goodies! Until then, Happy Hunting!