Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Movies to Look Forward To

Good lord there's a lot of good looking movies coming out... of course I STILL haven't seen Cabin in the Woods, or Dark Night Rises... but I'm already looking to the future. Today I'm going to drop an easy post in here and store up my energy for a big, juicy post with some nice toy pictures tomorrow.

So without further ado, here's 6 movies I'm looking forward to very much:


Grabbers
This one looks like it's going to be similar to Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz in all the right ways, with the same charming Irish humor found in movies like Waking Ned Devine, and the creatures right out of a Lovecraft novel.

5 more after the jump!



Dead Before Dawn 3D
This just looks like a goofy, fun parody. I can't wait to see these kids get it. It looks hilarious.


Cloud Atlas
Is it weird that I kind of teared up a little watching this preview? I just hope this doesn't turn out to be another "The Fountain". I HATED that movie.


The Prototype
This looks AMAZING and disturbing in equal parts. My kind of film.

Paranorman
Do I even need to explain this one?


Frankenweenie
Or this one for that matter?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...