Saturday, August 18, 2012

Movies I'm Looking Forward to III: Back to the Beach!

The wife and I are headed out to see a drag show tonight, and we were out all day doing laundry (yes I made another sneak run into Goodwill, and made some Quick Stop Finds... but I can't post them tonight) so it's been a busy day, and will continue to be a busy night.

Because of this, here's another collection of six trailers to movies I want to see. Again, I will point out that some of these may be out on DVD as we speak, but they are new-ish to ME, and I am looking forward to checking them out.


See 5 more after the jump!



"Deadheads"
A zombie buddy road trip comedy? This one looks like it's pretty clever. Plus, I like sentient, self-aware zombies who are dealing with the zombification process. 


"Heartless" 
Okay... this one's actually on Netflix already. I feel like I'm just being lazy. I could go watch this right now. Literally. (Well, no... because, drag show) But this looks excellent, right!?


"Cabin in the Woods" 
I so desperately want to see this movie. I will probably buy it before I see it, and then I will end up hating it, as I usually do with movies I buy before seeing them... but I kind of don't think I'm going to hate it.


"Wreck it Ralph" 
Sort of a "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" for video games, with cameos from all your old classic games? Sweet.


"Robot and Frank"
A heist movie with a geriatric criminal and his loyal robot buddy? This frankly (pun!) looks like a charming and excellent romp.


"Beasts of the Southern Wild"
This just looks AMAZING. And Inspiring. And thought-provoking... and I just really badly want to see this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...