Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm An Official Member of the Dork Horde!

So, after a painful hazing ritual, a few animal sacrifices, a few feats of strength, and a run through the gauntlet below the Lair of the Dork Horde, it's official: I'm a member!


More details after the jump!


Reis O'Brien runs a great site over there, and I can't wait to see what he has in store for those of us who belong to the horde. 

I thought I'd remind everyone that I am also a member of the League of Extraordinary Bloggers led by Brian over at Cool and Collected... which is another great group of bloggers: 


Through these two sites I've met a whole group of extremely cool individuals, and discovered a whole host of excellent blogs that I now follow religiously. These folks have a lot to say and a lot to share about various aspects of pop-culture. I count myself very proud to run in the same circles. 

The REAL Goodwill Logo.

Goodwill Hunting 4 Geeks Logo.

NOT my official Dork Horde Goodwill geek logo... but I wanted to show off the effect my membership has had on the Goodwill Logo. You'll see more of this guy in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you oh Lordliest Lord of the Horde!!! I bow to your Horrible Hordish Hordiness, and slaver, grovelling at your domino-masked feet!

      Delete
  2. Horde for life! even if i play in alliance now in days :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...