Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 30: Eye Like Whoopee

Just a quickie today... but a SPOOKY quickie! I'm featuring one item that you'll really want to keep... an eye on. 


See this item after the jump!


THIS is the packaged eyeball whoopee cushion I found at Goodwill for .99 cents. 


Here it is fresh out of the package. This thing smelled like a toxic waste dump. I didn't want to put my mouth on it. But I knew if I was going to get pictures of it... I had to. 


Here it is in all it's inflated glory. All... ripe and whatnot. I only wish I had some way to show you... oh wait. This is the internet. Of course I can show you. 


Do you know how many hours of satisfaction I've gotten out of this .99 cent purchase? Many. Many hours. A lot. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go do... something. I'm totally going to go squish that whoopee cushion.

I'll be back soon with more Goodwill Ghoulishness. Until then, Happy Haunting! 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAH!!! Love it! You put a tophat on it and its like squeezing a fart out of one of the Residents :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay... I am ashamed to say I had to google that to understand the reference.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...