Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 21: No Time! No Time!

No time to blog tonight, so I'm just going to leave this here for now. I'll be posting more pictures of our Halloween display soon, but here's a little taste of the hutch in the dining room. 


One of the best things we've done since moving has been putting up Halloween decorations. It makes this new house feel like our real home. This set up here contains some of my very favorite decorations (some of which were year-round fixtures even before I had the new Cave). I thought I'd just check in tonight and drop a few hints as to what's coming up soon, and show off one or two more of our decorations.

Hit the jump to see some of what's coming up soon for the blog while the countdown is still going on:



- Top 20 Halloween Books for kids. 
- Top 10 Halloween DVDs (I'm combining both adult and kid movies here)
- A Look at The Master of Suspense through a few Goodwill purchases. 
- An intense look at my absolute favorite Halloween film, and the items I've collected relating to it. 
- The one and only Shop Goodwill Online purchase I've made (been saving this one for a LONG time). 

And lots of other little posts involving Halloween around our place, in my family, in my shopping. in my home, in my creative fancies, in my life in general. 

Here's one more pic before I leave for the night. The new friend my wife and the kids made:


I'll be back soon with more Ghoulish Goodwill Goodies. Until then Happy Haunting!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...