Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 26: MILFT5: Halloween!

It's that lazy time once again kids, where the Goodwill Geek is going to just drop this here and let you check it out because he's got other things going on. But believe me, these are all movies I'm looking forward to (MILFT for short)... maybe they've come out already, maybe not... but I haven't seen them yet. 


"Monster Brawl"
How can any of this be wrong? I'm not even a wrestling fan, and I am excited to see this for all the camp, and wrestling nostalgia.

See 5 more after the jump!



"Zombie Dawn"
Zombies. This just looks bad ass.


"Exit Humanity"
Zombies again. But pioneer zombies! Come on! Tell me this is not awesome, I DARE YOU.


"Absentia"
I love the heavy, creepy atmosphere. I really REALLY want to see this.


"Knights of Badassdom"
LARPers get real. I'm down with that. AND I love the cast. I want this movie released already!




"REC 3: Genesis"
Yeah... back to zombies. This looks like an absolute blast. I love the wedding angle, and all the metaphors it will surely inspire.

I'll be back soon with more Ghoulish Goodwill Goodies. Until that time, Happy Haunting!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2 days late birthday! (Shezcrafti comments, that's how I knew.) Also, Monster Brawl is loads of fun but an awful movie. You'll enjoy the hell out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you. I didn't want to make a big deal of it on here, because it's not really what I'm all about doing on here... BUT I will be doing a post sometime soon about the gifts I was given. Some of them are exceedingly cool!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...