Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Vote for My Nativity Scene Because of Course You Will.

So the Nativity Scene that I posted here is now officially a part of the contest over here at the Lair of the Dork Horde.

Here's a refresher of what it looked like in case you don't want to click on the link above:


Yep... that's it right there.

There are many other entries that are real contenders... but I feel we all know who the clear winner is.

So go vote for me.

That is all.

(Actually, I'm just kidding. The other entries are all really hilarious. Go check them out, please! And feel free to vote for whomever you choose... I guess. And thanks to Reis O'Brien for being the Lordliest of Dork Lords!)

5 comments:

  1. Ha! Love that Dino leaning across everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you, then read the rest of the list and yelled "CRAP" ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It almost pains me to point out that you can change your vote. But I'm just self-destructive that way.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that Big Bird BTW....I need to add that to the Museum, fond memories of that one !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm commenting years later, but cool toy nativity! I just created one of my own recently and it pails in comparison. I love the Playhouse Band mini figures!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...