Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6: The 23 Items of Christmas

Today's item is an excellent collection of something I think we ALL can enjoy. 


50 years of Peanuts Christmas comic strips! This book collects together the "best" Holiday strips from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's. 


Also included are bio's on all of the major characters, giving us insight on their personalities and motivations. 


The sections are all divided neatly up by decade, with headers for each section. 


All the humor and warmth of the Peanuts is in evidence here, and a huge number of these comics, I had never read before. It's not a HUGE collection by any means, but it's very cute and a nice book for a casual Peanuts fan like myself. 

I'll be back soon with more Garland-draped Goodwill Goodies... so until then Happy Hark the Herald Hunting! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so adopting "Happy Hark the Herald Hunting" as my new seasonal greeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's yours. I just create into the void... and let it all go. Like... a sand mandala, or... diarrhea.

      I seriously have no idea how I'm going to keep the end of every single post unique, semi-alliterative, and seasonal. But I will do my damndest.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...