My wishlist is pretty earthbound... pretty simple. I'm going mostly realistic here.
1. A Jack Skellington Action Figure. I NEED this. I'd even settle for a statue. But something that is in scale with my Headless Horseman and Sam from Trick R' Treat figures. I want to complete the triumvirate. I'm kicking myself for not having bought one back when every Hot Topic, Spencers, and Toys R Us was choking to death on them.
2. Toodee Mega Bloks figure. I have all the others. I love the design of the characters, and the style and culture behind the show. Trippy and fun, without being Teletubbies-level annoying. I CANNOT find this character. I don't even want the whole building set. I just want Toodee.
3. Pop Culture Hotwheels. Specifically, Ecto 1, Knight Rider, and The A-Team Van. I want them in the package. I already have the Delorean from Back the Future, and the Mystery Machine. I have the two Angry Birds cars (not in love with those two, actually) and the Mars Rover. I WANT Ecto 1, KITT, and the A-Team.
4. Kraven the Hunter SHS. This is a Holy Grail. It's much less realistic than some other items on my list. Kraven was supposed to be produced... but never was in mass quantities. There are some floating around the eBayosphere... but for ridiculous prices. Some other Great White Whales of the series that I'd love to own are Hepzibah, Warpath, Gargoyle, and Nighthawk.
5. Castle Greyskull. This is another or my Holy Grail items, but it is much more attainable than Kraven above. I just really loved this playset as a kid... and I want it BACK.
6. Ewok Village. See above.
8. The Madball Rollercycle + Madballs action figures... and actually, all my old Madballs as well. I am crazy angry that these all got thrown in the trash when I was a kid. I. Had. Them. ALL.
9. Thundercats Mini-Mates. I used to HATE mini-mates. Just never got into them. Never got the appeal. And then... The Real Ghostbusters series came out, and I had to have them all. Now they come out with these??? What the hell Mini-mates!!! I'm not touching those awful Battle Beast mini-mates with a 40' pole though. Yuck.
10. Astro City, The Goon, iZombie... and a ton of other awesome Graphic novels. I just... I need to get caught up on my stories.
All right... that's my wishlist.
What to the other Leaguers wish for? Let's see:
- Hobgoblin at the Monster Cafe has big plans for the Cafe... and his wishlist revolves around those.
- Rich at Fortune and Glory (Days) is all about the mint-on-card goodness!
- Newton at Infinite Hollywood is all about the hard-to-find vintage awesomeness!
That's it for today... but I'll be back soon with more Goodwill Goodies! Until then, Happy Hunting!