Sunday, December 30, 2012

Still Not Dead... More to come soon.

I've got so much to share, and not enough time to do it now. After the New Year, Goodwill Hunting for Geeks is coming back full force, and I'll be sharing ALL KINDS OF STUFF that's shown up here in the last few weeks. From stuff I've bought from Brian over at Cool and Collected and more awesome Goodwill finds, to Christmas gifts from family here under the tree, as well as from friends across the internet... and a few I got for myself this year.

Anyway, here's a little taste of what's to come:

Cool as a cucumber opening one of my favorite gifts this year. 

I hope everyone in the blogosphere, from the members of both the League of Extraordinary Bloggers and the Dork Horde, as well as all those awesome free-agent bloggers who just drop in to say hi once in a while had a wonderful Christmas, and plan on having an awesome New Year! 

I'll be back with more Goodwill Goodies (and lots of non-Goodwill Goodies, to be honest) soon. So until then, Happy Hunting! 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...