Saturday, May 25, 2013

Why?

Hey! It's League of Extraordinary Bloggers time once again! And that Brian... he's a rascal. Here's the topic for this week, which I think more than any other topic he's dished out in the past surpasses all levels of vagueness and interpretationalness (that is a made up word):


Yep. That's it. 


I choose to interpret this as:

Why the Goodwill obsession? Why comic books? Why horror movies? Why action figures from the 80's? Why Roger Zelazny? Why the unhealthy obsession with Sesame Street? Why Prince? Why the rainbow Lantern Corps? Why be a geek? Why Fisher Price Little People and Little Golden Books? Why Scooby Doo? Why Nine Inch Nails? Why California Raisins? Why Ready Player One? Why The Original Star Wars Trilogy? Why Batman? Why Halloween? Why mythology? Why Pixar? Why TMNT? Why Bordertown/Borderland books? Why Neil Gaiman? Why Super Hero Squad? Why AD&D? Why They Might Be Giants?

So I decided to answer that clarion call with: 

BECAUSE.

bitch
I really had no idea where to go with this topic... sorry. I feel like I failed some sort of really important creativity test... So I just went with the answer I give my kids all the time. Don't question me.

Let's see what some of the other League members said about "Why":

- Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool

- Infinite Hollywood

- Claymation Werewolf

That's it for me today! Hope you all have an awesome Memorial Day Weekend! I'll be back soon with more Geeky Goodwill Goodies! Until then, Happy Hunting!

2 comments:

  1. A failure of creativity, yes, but a triumph of lazy blogging. #WINNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank GODS someone lese sees it that way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...