Monday, November 26, 2012

League Time Again: Shelf Expression

Hey kids, it's that magic time of the week again when the League of Extraordinary Bloggers come a-callin'!

What's the topic this week you ask?


Well, it's funny, because I was actually just working on some pictures of the new Geek Cave since it is OFFICIALLY FINISHED and ready to be revealed... so it just so happens I have some shot of a shelf or two... but instead of tossing in pictures of every shelf in my cave today, I thought I'd just give you a taste. 

So here it is:

Click it. You know you want to.
Go on. Do it. Click it hard.
Yeah... 
What you're looking at is probably the worst picture of anything ever, but it's a huge cross-section of geekdom out on proud display. You'll see everything fro naked mole rats to ironic superheroes like the Tick and Darkwing... to Duff Beer and Pixar All-Stars... to robots galore, cuddly aliens, muppets, and video game villains. Oh... and of course the books. 

Here's a bonus shelf for those of you who'd like to see one more (I'm just so excited to show off the Cave, honestly...)


This one is almost as bizarrely varied... what with the Star Wars Galactic Heroes, Californian Raisins, Action League GL Corps, and Halloween characters all proudly keeping each others' companies. This is technically a shot of the back of my desk, but there are little shelves there, so I'm totally counting this. 

I'll be doing a full-fledged reveal of the new Cave in all its entirety in the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled!

Now see what the shelves of the other Leaguers have in store:

- Hobgoblin of the Monster Cafe shows off a few different shelf-fulls of excellent toys!

- Brother Midnight is BACK! And over and Green Plastic Squirt Gun, he's showing off a shelf from his misty history. 

- Over at That Figures, we get a glimpse at a stunning glass case with one of my favorites: Marvel Superheroes!!!

- Random Nerdiness is all about the Masters of the Universe, and is a book collector after my own heart!

- Meanwhile, Reis over at the Lair of the Dork Horde has me green with envy over his sweet Funko figures... especially the McDonald-Land figures!

I'll be back with more Goodwill Goodies soon! Until then, Happy Hunting! 

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! Looking forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked the shit out of it. Did it feel good?

    And wow @ that collection. So much great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You... have no... idea... Awww... yeah...

      And you haven't seen ANYTHING yet! The Cave shall stand revealed soon in all its glory!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...