Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I'll Just See You in December... Okay?

Ugh. I have been trying to get the energy up to get into the cave and write some blog posts... but it just ain't happenin' Jack. Instead, I'm just going to continue to rest my blogger-brain for the rest of this month, and when December hits, finally start getting back into the swing of things.

I'll be kicking things off with the 13 days of Creepmas this year, an event I don't usually partake in... and then slide right into the 12 days of Christmas. I have some fun stuff planned for both, and I will be dropping a post every day from December 1st on until Christmas Day itself. And then I'll probably take another little hiatus until the new year, and THEN I'll get back on track.

I have a lot of packages from some incredibly generous people to share with you all, and it's looking like the New Year is when I'm finally going to get around to talking about all of those... so keep your eyes peeled boys and girls!

In the meantime... Here is my Geektastic Nativity scene from a couple of years back. I'm thinking it may be time to put another one together this year!


Remember, I'm staying active on Instagram and Twitter even though I'm not blogging for a bit. Goodwill Hunting 4 Geeks also has a Facebook page too, where I post fun stuff from the web that I notice fellow bloggers doing, so be sure to check that out, and I am still podcasting with my fellow Geek Fallout geeks as well, so be sure to give us a listen!

And finally, feel free to drop me a line at thegoodwillgeek(at)hotmail(dot)com any time as well. I've received a couple of very nice e-mails from my new buddy Mark C. and I thought I'd give him a shout-out as a thank you for all the kind words, and for letting me know how he's doing! Mark has recently gotten his comic collection organized and is now working on sorting through all his action figures... and I wish him the best in that insanity, as I have just gotten rid of two giant rough-totes worth of books from my bookshelves, and the endeavor almost cost me my mind, my marriage, and my mortal soul.

So... Anywhoo... Hope you all have an awesome Turkey Day, and I'll see you in December! That's when I'll be back with some (say it with me!) Geeky Goodwill Goodies. Until then, Happy Hunting!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE that nativity scene. Exactly the kind I would make....if I still had any action figures left. Maybe a handful of Daleks, a Socket Popper Sheriff, and Stinkor and Man E Faces will do ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my comment. I hope that you're happy.

    P.S I Love You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back off....he's mine!

      Delete
    2. I love a good love triangle.
      Love twice in a sentence doesn't really flow......

      Delete
  3. Take care and see you soon my brother and then I will be going on break myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to take a little break here and there. This blogging business wears one out! I have been taking it easy this Turkey season and I will come back full swing for Creepmas. I have secretly planning out my Creepmas posts so they're all ready to go.

    I love the toy Nativity! I totally copy cated you and made an action figure Nativity. I plan on setting up a new one again this year, can't wait! Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Creepmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you man. Sometimes it can be a real scramble to put something together in time for a weekly blog post.

    Is that Buffy in the nativity? I wasn't sure since she's holding a shotgun as well as a stake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am forced to go on a break because of lack of funds! Got the new years liquor license to save up for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you on the dark side of the Moon....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...