Tuesday, September 30, 2014

October Eve Has Come Again!

Well Boils and Ghouls, October Eve is upon us once more. Tomorrow, whatever parts of the internet are not already blazing up with odes to Halloween will join the fray and start counting down to that Hallowed Eve of Halloween.





This blog has been redressed for the occasion, and will be counting down. If you look over in the sidebar on the right you will notice my official badge as a Crypt Keeper for this year's count-down. This year we got Creatures from the Black Lagoons!!! So cool. 



I've posted some pictures of my local Goodwill, also flaunting it's Halloween spirit. All in all... I'm excited!



I'll be making at least one post a day this October, featuring at least one Halloween-y item from Goodwill. On hop if that I'll still be doing the occasional regular posts as well, featuring other stuff I've bought second-hand. I may also interject a post here or there about some spooky topic or another. We'll see just what my energy level permits. 



So it's October Eve. The wind is picking up... The leaves started changing just over the last few weeks... And there's something in the air that flies on raggedy black wings and smiles with a glowing orange grin.



Here we go folks. You're either all-in or you're OUT. 

That's all I've got for tonight kiddies! I'll be back tomorrow with some Gruesome Goodwill Goodies! Until then, Happy Haunting!!!

9 comments:

  1. Looks like I've got some catching up to do! Love the Pumpkin background, and the Goodwill Haunting 4 Geeks bit puts my puns to shame!

    Looking forward to seeing more of your seasonal spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that Monster Cafe is back open again I cannot wait for Halloween either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! I've been excited since early August! Let the festivities begin! Mwahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've eliminated the gray area between all in or out so I'm OUT?! I'll just go polish up my vintage glass Christmas ornaments and fluff the googly eyed snowmen ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah. As long as you're reading the blog you're considered "all in". Because it's going to get very Halloween-y from here on out.

      Delete
  5. As a charter member of the Monster Squid....I'm definitely all in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...