Saturday, May 3, 2014

So... I don't know, I kind of miss the old place...

So this is how my blogging career feels as of late: 


Like it's sickly and dying no matter what I try and do to revive it.

Why am I posting this here? Well... as the post title sort of (not sort of) implies... I think I miss my old digs. I think I thought that by opening up my focus and drawing in lots of different ideas to blog about, I was setting myself free... but I think I quietly imploded and lost focus completely.

So you may see more posts on here in the future, since I continue to shop at Goodwill, and second-hand in general to an unhealthy degree.

What do you think? Should I move back in here? Should I just spruce up the old place and get it running again? I feel like this is just the desperation talking. If I had done my last 20 posts from Really Rather Random Guy on here instead of over there, my last post would have been my 300th.

It makes me sad to think that I'm losing my will to blog.

1 comment:

  1. I dig the name "Goodwill Geek" more than "Random Guy". Now I'm just glad I didn't remove this blog from my feed reader after you switched over.

    Curious to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...