Thursday, January 9, 2014

Not Dead... Again...

So I've been sort of absent from the Blog for a while now... and I've had some good reasons, and a few that were just me being lazy. And I have SOOOO much to blog about. Like a whole SERIES of packages from blogging friends I need to get on here. I also have some pretty big blogging news (for me) that may come before or after I get back to actively blogging... and that may affect the delivery of everything that comes next for me on here.

So... there's that.

And here's a preview of what's to come:

What can it mean!!!
And with that I will simply disappear into the mist once more, dear readers. I shall return though. That is a promise. 

I'll be back soon with... hmmm. Let's drop the tagline for now, eh?

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you back in the world of blogging.

    And that's a fantastic assortment of mini-figures and collectibles that you're showing off there. Some of the inclusions remind me of something, a tale you may have shared with us dear readers before. Perhaps a team, an assembly of heroes, all blessed with powers and abilities far beyond those of normal mini-figures?

    The Adventure begins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool assortment! My favorite has to be the ghost from Real Ghostbusters =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mix o' figs! I especially love the California Raisins Jimi Hendrix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're moving? Ok, let me hop in the old Dodge and...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items! Take your time, hope that all is going well. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...