Friday, July 12, 2013

HTTYD2!!! Oh... Oh My GODS You Guys...

Oh... Oh my GODS you guys...

I just heard the news... and I am so excited. They are doing a How To Train Your Dragon 2!!!

I saw it over at the Multiplex site (which is an amazing web-comic, and you should read it if you haven't yet...) but here's the trailer:


Oh my GODS I am so excited about this!!! If for no other reason, I hope it means they will be releasing more Dragon miniatures like these:



Not pictured are my Two-Headed Zippleback and my Red Death (The big guy at the end) miniatures. 

Okay, just needed to jump on here to post about this. The first Dragons is one of my all-time favorite animated movies. It was beautifully done, and amazing to behold. I just hope they don't screw up the sequel the way they've kind of screwed up the TV series on CN. 

I'll be back soon with new Geeky Goodwill Goodies real soon! until then, Happy Hunting!


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What!?!?!? Correct this immediately!!!

      Seriously though, it's an extremely well done movie. Check it out.

      Delete
  2. Never watched this one before but I thought the toys they made for the first movie were pretty decent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only got the mini- figs they did of the dragons. I thought the other action figures looked nice but I just didn't have display room for them. I did get the larger-scale fire-breathing Toothless (the main black dragon from the film) with Hiccup (the main character) riding in his back. Have it hanging from the ceiling in the cave like he's going to dive-bomb my head while I'm sitting at my desk. I couldn't justify buying it at full price but when that sucker went in clearance? Snapped it up. Best toy from the first movie IMP.

      Delete
  3. The toys are out already I saw them at Toys R' Us yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...