Monday, February 4, 2013

Goodwill Gone Bad Vol. 1

Welcome to the newest regular feature on Goodwill Hunting 4 Geeks: Goodwill Gone Bad!

These are all items that didn't quite make it home with me from Goodwill.

I think I just found the price tag humorous on this one.

Timely? I think so.

Actually, if I wore a medium and felt like shelling (pun!) out 5  bucks
for an old t-shirt, this would have come home.

I feel like there's an oxymoron joke here,
but I don't feel like putting in the effort, honestly. 

I see its eyes when I sleep.
The soft pitter-patter of clown feet... from under the bed.
You're welcome.

meta!

I'll be back soon with more (actual) Goodwill Goodies! Until then, Happy Hunting!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I would've left those on the shelf as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't've turned my back on that duck - he'd be sitting on my bathroom shelf right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those clowns are some of the worst-looking homespun crafts I have ever seen. To think someone out there put actual effort into making those things... I can't even.

    That TMNT shirt wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have text. I can't decide what's worse: the text or the font.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those clowns were ridiculously expensive. You can kind of see a 1.99 price tag on one of them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...